Nourish Enriched Natural Nail Polish
Nourish Enriched Nail Polish: For Healthy, Safe & Sublime Nails
Nourish Enriched Natural Nail Polishes are:
- For Men and women
- Protein and vitamin enriched
- Infused with antifungal ingredients
- Free of toxic chemicals common in other polishes
Nourish Features and Benefits:
- Enriched with vitamins and protein (ingredients that promote strong, beautiful nails)
- Luxuriant colors; chip-resistant formulation
- Infused with a superior blend of three organic anti-fungal essential oils
- More cost effective than similarly infused nail polishes
- Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene or DBP
- Physician, pharmacist and nail tech formulated; medical spa tested
- Available without a prescription
- Made in the U.S.A
Toxic Ingredients Not Found In Nourish:
Nail polish has been called "the most toxic cosmetic." Many polishes contain three ingredients linked to a host of disorders, from nail plate damage to cancer and developmental problems. These ingredients are often refered to as, "the toxic trio." Nourish does not contain the toxic trio, but has been formulated to have all the qualities of premium polishes that do contain them. The toxic trio includes:
- Formaldehyde: regulated by OSHA as a carcinogen; allergenic/unsafe for asthmatics; may cause allergic dermatitis, irritation to eyes nose and throat).
- DBP/Phthalates: toxic to the nerves and endocrine system. May cause birth defects.
- Toluene: volatile central nervous system toxin, linked to headaches, eye and respiration irritation, fatigue, nausea as well as liver and kidney problems.
Premium Ingredients Found In Nourish:
Nail Fungus is common, unsightly and difficult to treat. By chemically damaging and trapping moisture against the nail plate, many nail polishes are considered risk factors for nail fungal disease (onychomycosis). Onychomycosis is the most common nail disorder, affecting over 30 million Americans. It is unsightly and difficult to treat. Prevention is the best “cure."
- Soy Protein: gluten-free source of amino acids that help grow and maintain healthy nails
- Anti-oxidant Vitamins C and E promote healthy nails and strengthens nail enamel.
- Tea Tree Oil (organic Melaleuca alternifolia): In vitro studies have confirmed bactericidal and bacteriostatic (at lower concentrations) action of tea tree oil. A wide range of yeasts, dermatophytes, and other filamentous fungi were susceptible to varying concentrations of tea tree oil.
- Lemongrass Oil (organic Cymbopogon citratum): Lemongrass is antifungal, antibacterial, anti-parasitic and anti-inflammatory. Several reports describe antimicrobial effects of lemongrass, including activity against both gram-positive and gram-negative bacterial pathogens, and fungi. In a 13-oil study, lemongrass oil was found to be among the most active against human dermatophyte strains, inhibiting 80% of strains, with inhibition zones more than 10 mm in diameter.
- Thyme (organic Thymus vulgaris): Extracts of thyme and its individual chemical constituents have shown activity against various human pathogenic bacteria and fungi in in-vitro studies. Fungicidal activity on Candida species, Aspergillus , and other fungi has been demonstrated by carvacrol, thymol, and p-cymene, as well as the essential oil of thyme.
Nourish has removed the damaging "toxic trio" chemicals, replacing them with a trio of anti-fungal essential oils* as well as nail-healthy vitamins and soy protein. (* Nourish is not an FDA-approved treatment for nail fungus. Nourish contains a blend of natural anti-fungal ingredients: tea tree, lemongrass and thyme)
Manufacturer's Note: For best results, apply Nourish A-F Base Coat, then Nourish Color Coat, and finish with Nourish Top Coat. Allow each coat to dry before applying a new layer. Do not attempt to apply polish over the Clear Top Coat. Applying Nourish Base Coat under another color coat/top coat brand will still offer the Nourish benefits. Application of Nourish Base Coat alone is ideal for men and women who don’t want nail color, but do want healthy, attractive nails.
0.5 fluid ounces per bottle