Orthaheel/Vasyli Women's Orthotic Porto II Sandals are designed to provide orthotic treatment and comfort in a stylish sandal.
- Refreshing slide sandal combines wearable comfort and jeweled styling so you can look as good as these sandals will make you feel!
- Soft PU upper/liner, adjustable straps with hook and loop closure, and faceted faux stone accents.
- PU linen covered EVA footbed.
- Invented by leading Australian podiatrist, Phillip Vasyli, the sandal features our built-in lightweight EVA biomechanical orthotic footbed that supports your feet and helps realign the lower legs, improving posture and balance.
- Durable rubber medium profile outsole with wave-patterned tread helps improve traction on uneven surfaces.
- Materials: woven/polyurethane uppers, padded neoprene upper liner, EVA footbed, TPR outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with damp cloth and air dry.
These sandals are the perfect choice for people suffering from:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Shin splints
- Heel spurs
- Tired achy feet
Porto II Sandal Colors: Ivory Crocodile, Brown Crocodile, Black Crocodile, Aquamarine Crocodile
- Order by women's shoe size. For women's, half sizes order next size down
- Available in Women's whole sizes 5-11
- Fits medium (B) widths.
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Orthaheel footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
Shipping within the continental United States:
- available within the continental United States only
- we do not ship to P.O. Box addresses
- standard shipping only (2nd day and next day not available)
Click here for shipping information outside the continental United States
Click here for special instructions for returning sandals and flip-flops.