FlexFree by Philadelphia Professional Compounding Pharmacy is a professional strength topical cream used to relieve pain and inflammation associated with heel spurs and plantar fasciitis.
Requires Prescription from Physician (30g)
Description: Professional prescription strength pain & inflammation reliever with proprietary penetration enhancers. This medication quickly penetrates the foot to relieve the pain associated with heel spurs and plantar fasciitis.
Your physician may prescribe this strong topical pain relieving medication because it delivers a “triple punch” by combining three effective ingredients that reduce pain and inflammation. While over-the-counter medications are used to treat minor ailments, this prescription medication allows your doctor to aggressively and effectively treat your heel spur pain and inflammation.
- Requires a doctors prescription – medication will be shipped after we receive your doctor’s signed prescription order.
- Prescription strength ingredients.
- Exclusive penetration enhanced cream for deep absorption.
- Readily applied topically into affected area.
- Site specific to control discomfort associated with heel spurs and plantar fasciitis.
- An insurance claim form will be included with your medication. If you wish, complete your portion and submit it to your insurance company or HSA.
- Refunds and exchanges cannot be made on prescription medications.
Recommended Usage: Apply a thin film to affected area three times daily or as directed by physician. Rub cream into area well, 3 to 5 minutes until completely absorbed.
Triple Action Pain and Anti-Inflammation Cream: Contains three active ingredients that deliver a combined dose of proven pain relief: 2% Amitriptyline, 2% Ketoprofen, and 2% Carbamazepine.
Note: Prescription medications are formulated in concentrations and strengths that usually provide more effective treatments than over-the-counter preparations. Prescription medications are ordered by a doctor and prepared by a licensed pharmacist for a “custom-made” treatment. Over-the-counter medications are mass produced and do not provide custom treatments.
For External Use Only. Keep out of reach of children. Stop immediately and contact your doctor if you experience increased discomfort or if the problem becomes worse.