Ossur Equalizer Low Top Walker - Short Leg Walker
Lowered and contoured strut design for when a taller version is not needed. Lowered and contoured strut design for when a taller version is not needed.
This device immobilizes the foot and ankle just as a below-the-knee plaster cast would; however, unlike a plaster cast, this cast boot can be removed, and it is very comfortable.
- Allows the post-surgical patient, as well as those with foot and ankle fractures, to stand and walk, while protecting the foot.
- This Walker permits the foot to "rest and heal," while keeping you mobile and active with reduced pain. (We suggest that you follow your doctor’s orders concerning the amount of walking you are permitted to do).
- Easy to put on and remove (the walker is kept in place by well padded velcro straps).
- Provides stability, encourages healing, and made for comfort.
- The walker's outer shell is made of sturdy fiberglass and thermoplastic materials. The inside is well padded with thick, durable foam rubber which is encased in a comfortable sleeve designed to fit and protect the foot and leg.
- The new contoured strut design allows the walker frame to conform to your anatomy ensuring a better and more comfortable fit.
- A unique shock absorbing sole that reduces impact from the heel strike to improve comfort during ambulation.
- Rocker bottom is specially engineered to be low and wide to help promote a natural gait and increased stability.
- The walker is kept in place by well padded Velcro straps.
Ask your doctor if this walker is right for you.
Sizing by shoe size:
X-Small: Men 2 to 4 Women 3.5 to 5.5
Small: Men 4.5 to 7 Women 6 to 8
Medium: Men 7.5 to 10.5 Women 8.5 to 11.5
Large: Men 10.5 to 12.5 Women 11.5 to 13.5
XLarge: Men 12.5 to 13.5+
Fits either the right or left foot and leg
Standard shipping only