Orthofeet Women's Leather Lace Black Shoes (701)
Finally, a theraputic shoe that looks as great as it feels. Orthofeet shoes offer the most comfortable fit and pain relief for those suffering fom diabetes, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, bunions, hammertoes, corns, Morton’s neuroma, and swollen feet and toes. Each pair is sold with our 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy!
- Supple leather conforms to the contours of the foot, enhancing comfort.
- Seamless fabric lining, padded with foam enhances comfort and protection.
- Stretchable padded collar along the entire edge of the upper insures comfortable fit, box and eliminates pressure points.
- Wider and deeper toe box ensures a comfortable fit, even for those with hammertoes and corns.
- Foam padded upper with extra foam padding in the tongue and collar.
- Seamless lining, made of soft fabric and padded with foam...provides excellent protection.
- Shoe is constructed on an anatomical last, with extra width across the midfoot and toe box.
- Extra depth: 3/8".
- In addition to the leather covered, removable insole, each pair of shoes comes with two removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) for a customized fit.
- Cushioning sole, made of light weight polyurethane foam.
- Recessed heel construction.
Manufacturer’s Sizing Recommendations:
- Available in half sizes to ensure a perfect fit!
- Order shoes ½ size longer than normal
- If you have bunions, hammertoes, or swollen feet, order your shoes wider than normal
- If you are between widths, order the wider width. (Example: if your foot is between a Medium and Wide, order the Wide width).
Widths: Medium, Wide, Extra Wide.
Upper: Black Leather
- available within the continental United States only
- we do not ship to P.O. Box addresses
- standard shipping only (2nd day and next day not available)
Need help with sizing, click here: