Swede-O states: The Ankle Lok has been proven effective in numerous independent clinical studies. It has been utilized by athletes and patients for over 10 years to help treat and prevent ankle injuries.
Features: Full elastic back on this brace ensures complete unresricted blood flow to the foot and virtually eliminates the chance for blistering.
- Short curved heat-sealed arch. Only Swede-O has a short curved arch that fits the contour of the foot and is seamless. This shorter and seamless arch allows for a full range of comfortable motion.
- Exclusive patented Ankle Lok offset flap which when laced tightly pulls the ankle into a stable position and holds it more securely than any other lace-up ankle brace.
- Patented Ankle Lok close spaced eyelets help to concentrate the laces holding power where it's most needed.
- Patented internal U-shaped spiral wound stays are built into each brace. These stays comfortably provide extra support, and further minimize the chance for ankle injury.
- Triple layer woven vinyl laminate. Only Swede-O uses more layers of this woven material that conforms to the shape of your foot. Triple layers which are light but super strong give Swede-O its low bulk design which fits comfortably in your regular footwear.
- The Knit Tongue guarantees comfort while reducing bulk. This permits a more comfortable fit.
- Available in white.
- Fits either the right or left.