WartX by PPCP
Professional Strength: Wart Cream for Warts and Plantar Warts (30g)
Requires Prescription from Physician
Your Doctor has or will fax your prescription to our Pharmacy. To avoid delays when purchasing this product, please enter in the comments field the name of the patient (for example, if you are ordering for your child) and your doctor's name.
Description: Professional Prescription Strength Wart Formula for Warts & Plantar Warts. Formulated with 2 ingredients proven to destroy warts: 2% Cimetidine and 2% Deoxy-D-Glucose.
Your physician may prescribe this cream because it delivers a therapeutic dose of the active ingredient Cimetidine that effectively penetrates the skin and destroys the virus that causes warts and plantar warts.. While over-the-counter medications are used to treat minor ailments, this prescription medication allows your doctor to aggressively and effectively treat your wart.
Product Information :
- Requires a doctors prescription – medication will be shipped after we receive your doctor’s signed prescription order.
- Prescription grade wart fighting ingredients.
- Combination of keratolytic and antiviral agents to kill the wart virus below the skin.
- Easily rubs into affected area no need to worry about surrounding skin. Can be used on children.
- This formula does not burn or cause pain to affected area.
- No need to occlude (cover) area. An insurance claim form will be included with your medication.
- If you wish, complete your portion and submit it to your insurance company or HAS.
- Refunds and exchanges cannot be made on prescription medications.
Active Ingredients: Double Action Anti-viral Cream: Contains two active ingredients that deliver a combined dose of proven anti-viral (wart) medications. While 2%Cimetidine is approved by the FDA for inhibition of gastric juices, it has been proven effective in treating warts and plantar warts. 2% Deoxy-D-Glucose/Ibuprofen also has anti-viral properties.
Recommended Usage: Apply a thin film to wart(s) once at bedtime daily. Rub into affected area well. No need to bandage area.
Note: Prescription medications are formulated in concentrations and strengths that usually provide more effective treatments than over-the-counter preparations. Prescription medications are ordered by a doctor and prepared by a licensed pharmacist for a “custom-made” treatment. Over-the-counter medications are mass produced and do not provide custom treatments.
Warnings:For External Use Only. Keep out of reach of children. Stop immediately and contact your doctor if you experience increased discomfort or if the problem becomes worse.