Orthofeet Women's Athletic Lace-Up Walking Shoes - White (940)
Finally, a theraputic shoe that looks as great as it feels. Orthofeet shoes offer the most comfortable fit and pain relief for those suffering from diabetes, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, bunions, hammertoes, corns, Morton’s neuroma, and swollen feet and toes. Provides extra cushioning and protection for arthritic feet. Each pair is sold with our 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy!
Unique customized fit with innovative stretch panels and moldable insoles offer great walking comfort.
- Soft leather upper with stretchable panels that shape to the contours of the foot for a comfortable, non-binding fit.
- Soft fabric lining with extra foam padding enhances comfort and protects the foot against irritations.
- Ortho-Step® multi-layer insole cradles the foot, providing customized support along with excellent shock absorption. It offers relief for heel pain and foot discomfort, making every step you take extremely comfortable.
- Wide, lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride construction enhances comfort and stability, and assists your body to propel.
- Anatomical design with added depth and a wide toe box ensures a relaxed fit and freedom for toe movement.
- Two sets of removable spacers (2 mm and 3 mm thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
Polyester upper lining and sock-liner
EVA insole and midsole
Manufacturer's Sizing Recommendations:
- Available in half sizes to ensure a perfect fit!
- Order shoes 1/2 size longer than normal
- If you have bunions, hammertoes, or swollen feet, order your shoes wider than normal
- If you are between widths, order the wider width (Example: if your foot is between a Medium and a Wide, order the wide width)
Widths: Medium, Wide, Extra Wide, and Extra Extra Wide
Shipping within the continental United States:
- Available within the continental United States only.
- We do not ship to P.O. Box addresses.
- Standard shipping only (2nd day and next day not available)
Need help with sizing? Click here.