Exercise Bands, Tubing, Balls
Foam Roller Therapy
Lower Extremity Exercise
Upper Extremity Exercise
Biofreeze & Thera-Band
Dr. Gabe Mirkin
Medline - Tapes, Gauze, and Band-Aids
MANUFACTURER - Biofreeze & Thera-Band
Thera-Band Foot Roller
The Thera-Band® Foot Roller is used to provide temporary relief from pain associated with plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and tired feet. Patients with plantar fasiciitis can use the roller as a device to stretch the plantar fascia and increase flexibility. Those experiencing soreness from tired feet will find the massaging benefits of the roller pleasant and therapeutic. In all applications, the Foot Roller can be chilled or frozen to help reduce inflammation.
Use chilled to reduce foot pain and inflammation.
Massage arch pain, discomfort, and fatigue away.
Use to exercise and stretch the plantar fascia.
Stretch, exercise, and help straighten toes.
Features and Benefits:
Can be chilled or frozen
- cooling prior to use aids reducing inflammation.
Made of supple natural rubber
- slip resistant and won't scratch floors. Easily cleaned with a disinfectant spray.
- increases pressure points to deliver enhanced foot massage.
- helps match the foot's contour creating a snug, custom feel.
Complete with instructions
- includes instructions for Foot Massage and Big Toe Stretch.
Small and lightweight
- portable and travel friendly.
$13.49 / Each
© Copyright 2013
All Products Sold by