Powerstep ProTech Control Full Length Orthotics
ProTech Control Orthotics – more than just another insole. The podiatrist’s prescription for pain relief. This full length orthotic features a subtle yet important two degree exterior post (wedge) that helps align the foot and reduces mild pronation (foot rolling inward) without overcorrecting.
The Protech is a unique podiatric support system with a high level of cushioning that is designed to relieve heel pain, plantar fasciits, arch pain, Achilles tendonitis, and to prevent foot strain and injury. Designed to comofrtably re-balance, stabilize, cushion, and support the feet.
ProTech full length Control Orthotics (Insoles) were designed by a podiatrist and are distributed exclusively by medical professionals.
This affordable prefabricated orthotic features:
- A prescription-like, medical grade polypropylene shell encased in a unique double-layer Poron/EVA cushioned insole, provides enhanced comfort from the heel to the balls of the feet.
- Heel cradle opening contains an intrinsic Poron Comfort Cushion to maximize shock absorption and comfort.
- Stability is enhanced by “neutral” forefoot/rear-foot posts and a well-contured heel cradle.
- A 2º extrinsic post that stabilizes and protects the heel. (2 degree rearfoot wedge helps align the foot and reduces mild pronation (foot rolling inward) without overcorrecting.
- The special anti-bacterial Sanitiz etc.™ fabric topsheet reduces friction, heat and perspiration, and prevents slippage.
Order this medical grade orthotic by women's or men's shoe size.