PPCP BGone Prescription Strength Cream
Professional Strength: Topical Cream for Skin Bleaching & Lightening of Scars (30g)
Requires Prescription from Physician
Your Doctor has or will fax your prescription to our Pharmacy. To avoid delays when purchasing this product, please enter in the comments field the name of the patient (for example, if you are ordering for your child) and your doctor's name.
Description: Professional Prescription Strength Topical Cream Known to Fade Color of Scars and Minimize Dark Spots on Skin. While over-the-counter medications are used to treat minor ailments, this prescription medication allows your doctor to aggressively and effectively treat your discolored scars and skin spots.
How it works:
Hydroquinone works by decreasing the production and increasing the breakdown of melanin pigment granules which are responsible for dark scars and skin spots.
- Requires a doctors prescription – medication will be shipped after we receive your doctor’s signed prescription order.
- Prescription strength cream containing hydroquinone that bleaches and lightens scars. Easily rubs into the skin.
- Rapidly adsorbs.
- May begin to see results in as little as four weeks of treatment.
- This product should only be used on the toes and feet upon the advice of your physician.
- An insurance claim form will be included with your medication. If you wish, complete your portion and submit it to your insurance company or HSA.
- Refunds and exchanges cannot be made on prescription medications
- Test for skin sensitivity before using by applying the cream to a small patch of hyperpigmented skin. If no redness or itching occurs within 24 hours, begin treatment.
- Clean and dry the skin before applying a thin film of cream twice daily to the area(s) in need of bleaching.
- Rub into the skin well.
- Use only on feet as directed by your physician.
- Avoid applying to normal skin, as this may lighten as well.
- Wash your hands after applying.
- Avoid using other medicated topical products (particularly peroxide products) on the same area at the same time unless directed to do so by your doctor.
Active Ingredient: 8% Hydroquinone.
Note: Prescription medications are formulated in concentrations and strengths that usually provide more effective treatments than over-the-counter preparations. Prescription medications are ordered by a doctor and prepared by a licensed pharmacist for a custom-made treatment. Over-the-counter medications are mass produced and do not provide custom treatments
Warnings: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Stop immediately and contact your doctor if you experience increased discomfort or if the problem becomes worse.
BGone, which contains 8% Hydroquinone can be used for 3 to 4 weeks to achieve the desired theraputic outcome. Prolonged use could cause thinning of the skin.
Side effects that should warrant stopping the cream and seeking medical advice immediately include severe burning, itching, crusting, swelling of treated areas, any unusual skin discoloration. cracking or excessive dryness, and thinning of the skin.