Men's White Strap-N-Lace Leather Athletic Shoes
Finally, a therputic shoe that looks as great as it feels. Orthofeet shoes offer the most comfortable fit and pain relief for those suffering from diabetes, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, bunions, hammertoes, corns, Morton’s neuroma, and swollen feet and toes. Provides extra cushioning and protection for arthritic feet and has innovative Strap-N-Lace closure. Includes a hook & loop strap as well as an adjustable, stretchable lacing system. Never tie shoe laces again! Each pair is sold with our 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy.
- Soft genuine leather with strecthable elements.
- Foam padded upper with extra foam padding in the tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining with extra foam padding enhances comfort and protects the foot against irritations.
- Constructed on an anatomical last, with extra width across the midfoot and toe box.
- Extra depth available: 3/8".
- Two sets of removable spacers (2 mm and 3 mm thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- 1/2" heel height (the difference between heel and forefoot).
- Cushioning sole, made of light weight EVA midsole and rubber outsole.
- Leather Upper
- Polyester upper lining and sock-liner
- EVA insole and midsole
- Rubber outsole
Manufacturer’s Sizing Recommendations:
- Available in half sizes to ensure a perfect fit!
- Order shoes ½ size longer than normal
- If you have bunions, hammertoes, or swollen feet, order your shoes wider than normal
- If you are between widths, order the wider width. (Example: if your foot is between a Medium and Wide, order the Wide width).
Widths: Medium, Wide, and Extra Wide
- Available within the continental United States only
- We do not ship to P.O. Box addresses
- Standard shipping only (2nd day and next day not available)
Need help with sizing, click here: