Designed, tested, and recommended by medical professionals to treat and relieve the pain and discomfort associated with shin splints.
The Shin Splint Compression Sleeve works by providing gentle compression forces while firmly supporting the lower leg muscles and soft tissue. The sleeve also tends to stimulate circulation and maintain warmth which controls fluid build-up. Two foam core straps act as shock absorbers reducing micro trauma to the tendons and other soft tissue and help maintain the device in the proper position. Use the compression sleeve to provide effective relief.
Benefits and Features:
- Can be used for both anterior and posterior shin splints.
- Gentle pressure to the leg while supporting the lower muscles and soft tissue.
- Two foam core straps serve as shock absorbers to reduce micro trauma to the tendons and soft tissue.
- Straps help maintain proper position of the compression sleeve.
- Helps stimulate circulation which maintains warmth in the area.
- Helps inhibit fluid buildup.
This product contains neoprene.
Available color: white.
Sizing: Measure circumference at mid-calf (thickest part of calf).
|| Circumference Around Calf
|| 8" to 11"
|| 11" to 16"
|| 16" to 20"
Warning: If in doubt as to the origin of your lower leg pain, seek medical attention.