Orthaheel Relief Full-Length Orthotic Insoles
Provides outstanding shock absorption and comfort for those who stand or walk for long periods of time.
Orthaheel orthotic insoles are podiatrist-designed to provide outstanding shock absorption, while comfortably realigning the foot to reduce excess pronation, so you can walk pain free. The built-in Tri-Planar Motion control technology features a uniquely contoured arch and a deep heel cup design that helps improve stability and provides effective relief from plantar fasciitis, flat feet, heel pain, pronation, arch pain, tired-achy feet, knee pain, back pain and aching legs. So you can stand taller, walk longer!
Effective all-day comfort for casual and work shoes.
The cushioned shock dot in the heel provides added shock absorption. The cut-away on the outside edge makes it easy to fit into most men's and women's flat or low heeled shoes, or shoes without removable insoles. The comfortably cushioned, built-in rear foot wedge helps provide support and control, which helps prevent excess pronation. The EcoFresh anti-bacterial odour cover eliminates unpleasant smells. Each insole is contoured around the heel and arch areas to achieve 100% foot contact.
Features and Benefits:
Doctor Recommended For:
- Podiatrist-designed as a cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics
- Doctor recommended to support and cushion the foot
- Designed for everyday use: fits all types of men’s and women's fashion and casual footwear.
- 4 degree rearfoot wedge helps align the foot and reduces mild pronation (foot rolling inward) without overcorrecting.
- Orthaheel's Tri-Planar Motion Control system provides biomechanically designed support and stability to help regain dynamic foot function.
- Features heel pad for increased shock absorption.
- Soft 100% polyester microfiber topcloth has EcoFresh® earth friendly microbe shield technology to help safeguard against odor-causing bacteria.
- May trim front of insoles with a scissors for a customized fit.
- Plantar fasciitis.
- Heel spurs.
- Arch pain.
- Tired-achy feet.
- Knee pain and aching legs.
- Lower back pain.
Shipping within the continental United States:
- available within the continental United States only
- we do not ship to P.O. Box addresses
- standard shipping only (2nd day and next day not available)
Click here for shipping information outside the continental United States
Order by women's and men's shoe sizes.
|| Women's Shoe Size
|| Men's Shoe Size
|| 4 1/2 - 6
|| 6 1/2 - 8
|| 5 - 7
|| 8 1/2 - 10
|| 7.5 - 9
|| 10 1/2 - 12
|| 9.5 - 11
|| 11 1/2 - 13