This dual density insole was designed by a podiatrist to support the foot around its neutral position via a comfortably angled rearfoot that correctly aligns the metatarsals, thereby providing effective relief from ball of foot pain, as well as painful bunions, Morton’s neuroma, and calluses.
The Slimfit's 3/4 length and lower profile provides forefoot comfort and "disappears" under foot. Made with an ultra-soft anti-bacterial odor absorbing cover for added comfort, and an adhesive dot at the bottom to prevent sliding in high heels. So comfortable and versatile, you'll love the way these insoles feel!
Features and Benefits:
- 2 degree rearfoot wedge helps align the foot and reduces mild pronation (foot rolling inward) without overcorrecting.
- Doctor recommended to support and cushion the foot.
- Antibacterial fabric cover fights odor-causing bacteria.
- Low and narrow profile is designed to fit into high heel shoes and boots, sandals, and dress flat shoes.
- Adhesive dot on bottom keeps insole in place.
- May trim front of insoles with a scissors for a customized fit.
- Material Content: polyurethane, Sorbon, nylon.
Doctor Recommended For:
- Ball of foot pain (metatarsalgia)
- Morton's neuroma
Sizing Recommendation: Order by women's shoe size.
Shipping within the continental United States:
- available within the continental United States only
- we do not ship to P.O. Box addresses
- standard shipping only (2nd day and next day not available)
Click here for shipping information outside the continental United States