Relieve dry, cracked, calloused feet with this moisturizing cream. Mutli-action Clearzal Callus Cream exfoliates and hydrates skin for softer, smoother feet.
This unique multi-action formula replaces pumice stones and lotions—it exfoliates and moisturizes with one easy step. A combination of salicylic acid and TCA (tricholoroacetic acid) helps slough away dead skin cells, while urea and soothing, organic aloe vera provide moisture to new skin.
Features & Benefits of ClearZal Callus Cream:
- Salicylic acid and TCA exfoliate dead cells from the surface of the skin, leaving it softer and smoother.
- Urea hydrates skin, providing moisture to new layers of skin.
- Mutli-action formula blends powerful exfoliating and hydrating agents that rapidly break down dead skin cells, allowing for the growth of new, healthy skin.
- Formulated with: salicylic acid, tricholoroacetic acid, urea.
- Made in U.S.A.
Directions: Wash feet with soap and water. Apply cream with gentle rubbing motion to skin twice daily. Massage onto feet to soften and remove rough skin and calluses. Rinse and wash.
Urea, Salicylic acid, Trichloroacetic acid and topical formulation.
- Urea is an emollient (skin softening agent). Urea helps to moisturize the skin.
- Salicylic acid and trichloroacetic acid are a keratolytic (peeling agent). These AHA acids causes shedding of the outer layer of skin.
Salicylic acid, Trichloroacetic acid, and urea topical are used to soften rough, scaly skin and calluses on the feet.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Water (Aqua), Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteth-20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben.
Warning: Do not use on an open wound, infected area, or inflamed skin . If irritation, discomfort, or pain occurs, discontinue use and notify your doctor immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Use only on feet.
Size: 4 oz. jar