Orthaheel Menís Ryder Adjustable Orthotic Flip Flop Sandals
Orthaheel/Vasyli Orthotic Men's Ryder Adjustable Flip Flops are designed to provide orthotic treatment and comfort in a stylish and sporty Thong Sandal (stylish & healthy flip flops for men).
Created with an adjustable side hook-and-loop strap which allows for a customized fit. Created for walking comfort with built in orthotic footbeds to help reduce foot pain and pronation. With the added comfort of soft EVA orthotic midsoles and adjustable straps, these are the orthotic sandals you will enjoy wearing.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical footbed with a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Recommended by doctors to help support and stabilize the feet.
- Adjustable side hook-and-loop strap allows for a customized fit.
- Padded comfort strap creates a comfortable fit for your foot.
- Textured rubber outsole provides traction and enhances walking comfort.
- Soft toe post minimizes rubbing and irritation.
- Convenient, pain-free “natural healing” solution to many of the common aches and pains associated with poor lower limb alignment.
- Orthaheel technology is clinically proven to reduce excess pronation, a contributing factor to “flat feet.”
- Material Content: mesh / nubuck polyurethane upper, neoprene upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth.
These sandals are the perfect choice for people suffering from:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Shin splints
- Heel spurs
- Tired achy feet
Available Colors: Black/Gray and Chocolate/Tan
Sizing Recommendation: Order by men's shoe size. For Men's half sizes order next size up.
Shipping within the continental United States:
- available within the continental United States only
- we do not ship to P.O. Box addresses
- standard shipping only (2nd day and next day not available)
Click here for shipping information outside the continental United States
Click here for special instructions for returning sandals and flip-flops.