Dr. Jill's Gel Ball of Foot Cushions
Features of These Soft Gel Cushions
- Soft gel cushions the ball of the foot and reduces foot pain. Self-stick cushions make for easy application. Washable and re-usable cushions. Each cushion can be used over-and-over again.
- For use in all shoe styles.
How These Gel Pads Provide Comfort:
- Soft gel surrounds the painful area and reduces pain by transferring pressure from the foot to the cushion.
- Excellent cushioning and long lasting comfort for calluses.
- Dropped metatarsal head pain
- Fat pad atrophy
- Apply to clean and dry foot.
- Position pad so that it is comfortably placed around the callus or tender area.
- Remove the cushion at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow the skin to breathe.
We recommend that you hand wash the product with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly. Then, air dry. Once dry, the pad will renew its self-adhering surface and stick again many times.
The life of the product is affected by its care, use, and activity level of the individual.
Do not place product on an open wound. If irritation, discomfort, or any problem results from the use of this product, discontinue use immediately, and notify your doctor immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets.