Superfeet Green Insoles - For hiking, running, skiing and work boots
Synergizer Green Superfeet
Perfect for hiking, running, walking, skiing, and work boots. Superfeetís most popular footbeds. The Synergizer Footbeds have the most advanced features built into them for maximum support, balance, comfort, and shock absorption.
These features include:
- Rear-Foot Control Point which helps to control over-pronation, thus helping to keep your feet correctly aligned. Result: less stress on muscles and joints.
- Mid-Foot Control Point stabilizes the mid-foot. Combined with Rear-Foot Control, you are able to use your skeletal strength to your advantage. Result: a stable foot, creating less muscle fatigue and more endurance.
- Patented Support Bridge or Arch provides better balance and alignment with each step you take. Result: more comfort each time you step down.
- Long-Wearing Trocellen Foam is a high-quality, durable closed-cell foam used to provide true comfort. Result: long lasting comfort for your pursuits.
- Natural Shock Absorption System that only Superfeet uses to soften heel shock. This three part system includes: a. Deep heel pocket to center the fat pad b. Slight rocker bottom to allow for some foot roll c. Soft flange to allow for some soft tissue expansion Result: a soft landing every time!
- Superfeet's Patented Top Cover reduces friction and heat inside the shoe. Also, keeps your feet cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Results: less moisture and foot blisters, and a reduction in bacteria.
- Patented Shape allows the footbed to contour to your footís shape, which helps provide maximum contact with the ground. Result: a confident feeling of balance and control.