Superfeet Junior Synergizer Green - For hiking, running, skiing and boots.
Perfect for: hiking, running, walking, skiing, and boots
The Synergizer Junior Green Footbeds (inserts) have the most advanced features built into them for maximum support, balance, comfort, and shock absorption.
These features include:
- Rear-Foot Control Point which helps to control over-pronation, thus helping to keep your feet correctly aligned. Result: less stress on muscles and joints.
- Mid-Foot Control Point stabilizes the mid-foot. Combined with Rear-Foot Control, you are able to use your skeletal strength to your advantage. Result: a stable foot, creating less muscle fatigue and more endurance.
- Patented Support Bridge or Arch provides better balance and alignment with each step you take. Result: more comfort each time you step down.
- Long-Wearing Trocellen Foam is a high-quality, durable closed-cell foam used to provide true comfort. Result: long lasting comfort for your pursuits.
- Natural Shock Absorption System that only Superfeet uses to soften heel shock.
This three part system includes:
- Deep heel pocket to center the fat pad
- Slight rocker bottom to allow for some foot roll
- Soft flange to allow for some soft tissue expansion Result: a soft landing every time!
- Superfeet's Patented Top Cover reduces friction and heat. Also, keeps your feet cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Results: less moisture and foot blisters, and a reduction in bacteria.
- Patented Shape allows the footbed to contour to your footís shape, which helps provide maximum contact with the ground. Result: a confident feeling of balance and control.