Ossur Equalizer Premium Walker - High Top Walker
The Equalizer Premium Walker provides optimal support while incorporating many unique features that are specifically designed to provide superior patient fit and comfort.
- The rocker bottom walking base is specially designed to be low profile and wide to promote a natural and stable gait.
- The easy to use velcro straps are adjustable to fit the contours of the leg and to modify the level of pressure on the injury to account for swelling.
- The unique shock absorbing sole of the Equalizer Premium Walker minimizes the impact on the heel while walking, preventing further irritation of injuries.
Indications for Use
- Soft tissue injuries
- Grade 2 and 3 sprains
- Stable fractures
- Post-operative use
- Trauma and Rehab
- Contoured strut design allows the walker frame to conform to the patients’ anatomy, ensuring a better fit
- Unique, shock-absorbing sole reduces the impact of heel-strike during ambulation, minimizing further irritation to the injury site
- Low-profile, rocker bottom is specially engineered to help promote a natural, stable gait
- Easy-to-use, hook and loop straps are adjustable to fit the contours of the leg and to reduce pressure on the injury site in the event of swelling
- Universal design fits right or left foot and features a soft, washable liner
- STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY
Sizing: Order by shoe size
||2 to 4.5
||3.5 to 5.5
||4.5 to 7
||6 to 8
||7.5 to 10.5
||8.5 to 11.5
||10.5 to 12.5
||11.5 to 13.5