Product No. 30134
A uniquely formulated, non-acetone enriched nail polish remover. Dr.'s Remedy Enriched Nail Polish Remover appeals to health-conscious women, because it removes the potentially harmful additives and toxic chemicals found in most commercial nail polish removers. Created, tested, and prescribed by doctors.
What’s Not In This Polish Remover:
- Formaldehyde: a chemical which has been proven to cause cancer.
- DBP: a potential developmental and reproductive toxin that may cause birth defects and is banned in Europe.
- Toluene: a chemical that the EPA restricts in our drinking water because it can cause nervous system disorders as well as damage to the liver and kidneys.
What’s In This Nail Polish Remover:
- Vitamin C and E (for healthier nails)
- Wheat Protein (contains protein and amino acids)
- Tea Tree Oil ( an essential oil obtained rom the leaves of a plant native to Australia, which has been found to have antiseptic and anti-fungal activity)
- Garlic Bulb Extract (found to have anti-fungal properties).
- Works quickly on all polishes.
- Does not harm or dry the nails or cuticles.
- Acetone-free formula.
- Contains anti-fungal ingredients that help protect nails from fungal diseases (Fungal diseases produce thick, discolored, deformed, foul smelling nails).
- Created and recommended by doctors.
Size: 2.0 fluid ounces per bottle.