Orthofeet Women's Manhattan Mary Jane Black Leather Shoes (865)
Finally, a theraputic shoe that looks as great as it feels. Orthofeet shoes offer the most comfortable fit and pain relief for those suffering fom diabetes, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, bunions, hammertoes, corns, Morton’s neuroma, and swollen feet and toes. Each pair is sold with our 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy!
Orthofeet Manhattan Mary Jane Shoes for Women Offer These Comfort Features:
- Soft leather conforms comfortably to the foot, and enhances fit.
- Seamless fabric lining, padded with foam enhances comfort and protection.
- Stretchable padded collar along the entire edge of the upper, ensures comfortable fit, and eliminates pressure points.
- Padded Strap insures comfortable closure.
- Wider and deeper toe box ensures a comfortable fit, even for those with hammertoes and corns.
- Soft genuine leather.
- Shoes are constructed on an anatomical last, with extra width across the midfoot and toe box.
- 5/8" heel height (the difference between heel and forefoot).
- Extra depth: 5/16".
- In addition to the leather covered, removable insole, each pair of shoes comes with two removable spacers (2mm and 3mm thick) for a customized fit.
- Cushioning sole, made of polyurethane foam.
- Recessed heel construction.
Available in half sizes to ensure a perfect fit!
Manufacturer’s Sizing Recommendations:
- Order shoes ½ size longer than normal.
- If you have bunions, hammertoes, or swollen feet, order your shoes wider than normal.
- If you are between widths, order the wider width. (Example: if your foot is between a Medium and Wide, order the Wide width).
Available Widths: Medium, Wide, Extra Wide.
Upper: Black Leather (865)
- available within the continental United States only
- we do not ship to P.O. Box addresses
- standard shipping only (2nd day and next day not available)