Corganics Relief Topical Analgesic Cream
Corganics Relief™ is a deep penetrating topical pain reliever that provides quick and effective relief!
Relief™ is formulated with a powerful blend of traditional medicines, each containing the purest herbal extracts such as L-Arginine, MSM, Eucalyptus Oil, Vitamin E, and Menthol. Doctor tested and prescribed—use when fast pain relief is needed!
Prescribed by Doctors for:
- Diabetic Neuropathy symptoms
- Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)
- Arthritis Joint Pain
- Deep muscle pains
- Back and shoulder pain
- Sprains and strains
- Stiffness and everyday "aches"
- L-Arginine is an essential amino acid that is needed by our bodies to bring sufficient oxygen to our nerve cells. Relief is a specially formulated cream that transdermally delivers L-Arginine to oxygen starved nerve cells, thus helping to provide comfort to those suffering Diabetic Neuropathy symptoms.
- Menthol is the active ingredient in Relief, comprising 2.5% of our product. Menthol also functions as a rubefacient, bringing blood to the area.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Aloe reduces inflammation and pain, and promotes healing of damaged tissues, and aids in the repair of damaged blood vessels which often occurs in traumatic injuries.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil: This essential oil reduces muscle spasms and tension. It helps to relax strained or sore muscles and reduce fatigue.
- Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil: Palmarosa moisturizes the skin, while balancing the hydration levels and stimulating cell regeneration. It is also effective in relieving sore, stiff muscles.
- Eucalypptus Globulus Leaf Oil: Eucalyptus oil is useful as a warming oil when used for muscular aches and pains, rheumatoid arthritis, sprains and poor circulation. It can also have a cooling and deodorizing effect on the body.
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil: Lavender oil brings out the best healing properties in other essential oils to which it is blended. Lavender regenerates skin cells so it is outstanding for muscular pain, and has a soothing and calming effect on the nerves.
- Peppermint Oil: Peppermint oil reduces pain, inflammation and spasms, and stimulates local blood circulation. It is used to treat muscular aches and pains, strains, and sprains.
- Tocopherol: Tocopherol, or Vitamin E, is believed to play a role in encouraging skin healing and reducing scarring after injuries such as burns.
Gently massage a small amount where it hurts and let it dry. Results are frequently achieved within 5 to 10 minutes. A second application can be used to maximize results.
The makers of Relief state, “Virtually every customer reports noticeably reduced soreness, fast results and the ability to return to peak performance more quickly when using Relief.”
Stop immediately and contact your doctor if symptoms worsen, if the feet begin to itch, or if they become red or swollen. Do not apply on open wounds or infected areas. If you have diabetes or poor circulation, check with your doctor before using this product.
Size: 4 ounces