A night splint can't be effective unless a patient wears it. Now there's a brace that is so comfortable they will.
The Active Ankle Dorsal Night Splint has been designed to comfortably hold the foot in a neutral position during sleep, thereby helping to alleviate the morning pain and discomfort associated with plantar fasciitis (heel spur).
- Low Profile
- Less Bulk/weight
- Less heat retention
- Increased comfort during sleep
- Increased patient compliance
The A-FORCE Dorsal Night Splint may also be used for virtually any condition where stabilization of the ankle in a neutral position is desired.
- Severe ankle sprains
- Achilles tendonitis/repairs
- Foot drop/Neurological deficits
- Stroke patients
- Muscular strains
- Sore Heel/heel pain
• Small: Men's shoe size 5 - 10, Women's shoe size 5 - 9.5
• Large: Men's shoe size 10.5 - 16, Women's shoe size 10 - 16